Let’s start with what is waterproofing?
Roof Waterproofing is a fundamental construction requirement. Building restoration services like waterproofing, and using waterproofing membranes and waterproofing coatings are used to protect the integrity of the structure. However, every year a large number of households and commercial premises report damage and problems that may be associated with inadequate waterproofing of buildings. If you do not stop the penetration of water on time, it will cause serious damage to the building. The service life of a structure depends on its stability, and this is what affects the ingress of water. Therefore, the waterproofing of the building is very important, and in recent times more attention has been paid to it.
Roofs of your establishments are the first place to face the brunt of changing weather and climates. A roof or the terrace is the top covering of your home which protects all your loved ones and cherished possessions inside it. The roof is an envelope that protects your homes’ interior and exterior and it is thus the most exposed part of your house. Normally we expect the roof of our homes to be watertight and strong enough to withstand all the challenges nature throws in its way. But in reality, because of the constant exposure to extreme weather, roofs gradually get damaged. If we don’t prevent this damage the entire building could suffer from water leakage, seepage, and cracks. If you’re wondering why waterproofing might be a good solution for your building, we have the answers you’re looking for. Even the smallest leak in your roof can let water into your building and cause serious damage. Waterproofing your roof is simpler than a complete roof replacement. At the same time, it provides a longer-term solution than a quick-fix repair. If you’re trying to decide between a one-time repair, a waterproof roof coating, or a complete roof replacement, we will help you with the decision-making process for waterproofing solutions/s.
Importance of roof waterproofing
- Enhances Structure Durability: Moisture eats up the strength of your structure if it is left untreated. Getting an effective roof waterproofing solution will improve and increase its durability. This is a major important factor of all roof waterproofing.
- Easy Installation: Waterproofing of roofs is one of the important requirements for many construction works. We understand how critical roof waterproofing is and how water can gradually creep in through cracks and spread across the structure eventually. It will spoil the aesthetics appeal and weaken the core structural power. Our waterproofing solutions are designed to minimise any downtime or disruption to your day-to-day business operations. Healthy Homes’ specialized contractors with special skills, expert knowledge, and technology for the construction of waterproofing and also specifically roof waterproofing can provide excellent roof waterproofing that will last for very long.
- Commercial Benefits: Waterproofing a roof is considerably more cost-effective in the long run than a complete roof overhaul or frequent repairs required in a leaky roof. By increasing the life and sustainability of your roof through waterproofing the commercial value of your home increases significantly. Waterproofing gives additional integrity to a structure thus increasing its commercial value.
- Reduction in Cost of Repairs: Roofing services that are roof waterproofing will save you a good amount of money in the future by curtailing the cost of frequent repairs.
- Prevention of Risks: Precaution is better than cure, could not have been a more appropriate place to use. It is important for the roof to have the right waterproofing solutions to protect the building. If the waterproofing is done poorly, it can damage your property and valuables, and pose risk for human health.
- Energy Efficiency: Because waterproof membranes reflect heat and sunlight, you’ll save on AC costs in the summer by maintaining steadier building temperatures. Some waterproofing solutions may even qualify you for the additional warranty programs. A one-time repair or complete roof replacement won’t have nearly as much of an impact on your building’s energy efficiency as waterproofing will.
Choose an experienced waterproofing company like Healthy Homes who can carry out this critical job using the right solutions based on your requirement. For any waterproofing or any repair works; Call us at 1800-419-4647 NOW! You can also visit us at www.healthyhomes.co.in.