TILE FLOOR DESIGNS- AN IDEA TO DECORATE YOUR INTERIORS
Tile floor designs may be a fashionable way to add character to your living area. The tile floor designs are long-lasting and simple to maintain, making it an excellent choice for high-traffic areas. Because of advancements in wood-look tiling, tile floor designs are now a trendy and cost-effective alternative to the other decor available in the market.
Tile floor design personnel are professionally educated to assist one in finding the appropriate tile for any style. Wood-look tile flooring can fit the color palette of any living space since the tile floor designs come in a number of colors. An elegant and durable tile, your living room tile may imitate practically any appearance and feel you want to give.
TILE DESIGN IDEAS TO WOW YOUR INTERIORS
The possibilities are unlimited, ranging from a wood appearance of tile floor designs to vibrant patterns to glitzy marble. One can make a statement with a textured surface or a unique geometric tile floor design. Chic waterjet mosaic tiles are sophisticated and beautiful designs that will add a splash of color to your environment.
If you have a wide area or a living room that flows into a kitchen or dining room, a tiled rug or framed area suited to the discussion might help break up the floor space.
A mixture of materials and colors to pour your particular attitude and energy into your living room space.
New printing processes have resulted in a plethora of new products of tile floor designs that one can choose from.
Tile floor designs are an excellent choice for flooring in any living room, large or small. The tile floor design is more aesthetically beautiful and simpler to maintain than carpet and more durable than typical wood floors—all while retaining warmth and charm. Our extensive tile floor design selection ensures that we will have a suitable alternative for the individual design of your house.
We have a wide range of pattern designs in tile flooring, from subtle to flamboyant, and neutral to crowded. Visit your nearest shop to see our range of marble, porcelain, travertine, ceramic, stone, slate, granite, quartzite, and other materials. Wood-look tile floor design is a popular trend since it is a fake option that offers the benefits of the real thing without any of the negatives. Do you want something unique? To create the look of a rug, add a border around a main tile floor design, here’s an excellent illustration of how realistic grains and knots in wood-look tile floor designs provide an authentic sense.
WAYS TO UPDATE YOUR HOME WITH AN ENCHANTING TILE FLOOR
The tile floor design is also an excellent method to bring individuality and flair to the walls of your living room. Make your place more appealing by adding real texture or an artistic mosaic design. You may personalize your walls with our natural stone family to make them unique to your house.
Create a striking accent wall with marble, slate, quartzite, granite, or other tile floor designs and add trim to create a frame shape that is a modern alternative to hanging paintings. Install our eye-catching three-dimensional tile floor design to add depth to your room. Whatever your particular preferences are, our knowledgeable personnels can assist you in creating the ideal atmosphere in your living area.
MODERN IDEAS TO RECREATE YOUR INTERIORS WITH TILE DESIGNS
Because your living room is a high-traffic area, you should pick a material that is both durable and easy to clean. Our tile floor design collection has a natural look and timeless character that will not show much wear. Ceramic and porcelain are more adaptable, attractive, and less costly than genuine stone. The robust surfaces are resistant to spills and will not collect bacteria or dust.
Wood-like ceramic tiles are a popular type because they can be printed to seem like a variety of hardwood flooring species. Because it is less susceptible to water damage and scratches, faux wood is less costly, simpler to clean, and preserves its beauty over time. Tile offers a winning blend of form and function, from historic patterns to cutting-edge modern trends.
Wood-look tile, which is comprised of heat-resistant ceramic, may make an eye-catching installation above your fireplace.
When choosing a tile color, think about how it will affect the rest of the room—your walls, furniture, and artwork. Don’t be afraid to express yourself with bold, clashing colors and a variety of forms and styles. Natural stone and textured tiles give drama to your area, while neutral-colored tiles can bring together items in the room. If you enjoy the look of white carpet, try replacing it with spotless white tile: you’ll get the same eye-catching effect while eliminating the risk of spills and stains.
The living room is the lounge space in your house where the family gathers and spends time together. It is the first room that guests see when they enter your home. So it only makes sense that you redesign this area of your home with meticulous attention to detail. The living room tiles are an important aspect of the entire living room decor since they provide a firm foundation for your overall look. If you are thinking about renovating your living room, NITCO living room tiles are one of the greatest solutions to consider. Give your home a makeover that is both visually appealing and draws the family together.
A NOT SO DAUNTING TASK OF CHOOSING THE RIGHT TILE DESIGN FOR DECORATION
Choosing your living room tiles does not have to be a difficult effort. With so many options and adjustments available, you’re sure to enjoy the process. Participate in the selection of living room wall tiles and floor tiles, and we guarantee the end product will make you happy. Here are a few things to think about before settling on the final living room tiles:
The Ambience: The floor tile design for the living room and wall tile design for the living room should be consistent with the atmosphere you want to create in your home. If you want to go for minimalism, choose tiles that fit that theme; if you want to go for maximalism, use tiles that look well in that setting.
Add Color: You don’t have to keep to the standard beige or cream that is commonly utilized in houses. If you want to try new things, look for something out of the ordinary that fits your personality. The people in the room should be able to relate to you.
Consider the Furniture and Paint Colors to Ensure a Perfect Blend:
Consider the furnishings and wall paint of the living area before making a final decision on tiles if you haven’t already.
When it comes to choosing living room tiles, you have a lot of possibilities.
RECREATING TILE FLOOR DESIGNS IN THE BALCONY
We have a soft spot in our hearts for balconies. They’re a great place to unwind away from the hustle and bustle of city life, and they’re also a great place to hang out when you have guests over. Most city-dwellers prefer balcony apartments because even a small balcony can quickly transform into a place of solitude, a flourishing garden, or an entertainment zone.
These NITCO outdoor patio tiles should be on your wishlist if you are moving into a balcony apartment or simply want to give your outdoor space a fun makeover.
- Asterix Décor is a type of heavy-duty vitrified tile. With a beautiful brown and beige color combination, there is a touch of beauty and elegance in your house, after installation. Excellent for open spaces – unlike other tiles floor designs, this particular kind, these tiles do not deteriorate due to changes in weather.
- Chroma Blocks come in a variety of colors heavy-duty vitrified tiles with a rustic aesthetic for the tile floor design in outdoor settings. These traditional balcony floor tiles jibe well well with any design one picks for their outdoor space. Furthermore, they are simple to maintain, provide longevity and can resist strong footfalls.
- Orbit Nero, as the name itself, reflects: these creative patio tiles mimic an orbit and provide a great liveliness to areas. These heavy-duty vitrified tiles have a contemporary yet timeless elegance and are a terrific, practical flooring solution for balconies and verandahs.
- The Cubix Maze, with its gentle and cool colors, is a one-of-a-kind alternative that may help bring nature into your open area. We’re sure it’s not simply the appearance of these tiles that will interest you, but also their features. They are simple to care for, long-lasting, and stain and scratch-resistant.
Heavy-duty vitrified tiles are an excellent choice for balconies due to the variety of designs and colors available, as well as the convenience they provide. NITCO offers a wide range of vitrified tiles that are both visually appealing and cost-effective, such as outdoor wood tiles and outdoor wall cladding tiles.
TILE FLOOR DESIGN FOR KITCHEN DECORATION
The kitchen is commonly referred to as the “heart of the home.” With festivities shifting indoors and home parties becoming a part of our routines, kitchen areas are no longer confined to a female-only corner of the house. Meals are instead cooked while speaking with loved ones.
When it comes to festive festivities, the importance of kitchens at home grows exponentially, and it provides the ideal setting for bonding. As Christmas and the holiday season approaches, it’s time to welcome friends and family to your house. This is an excellent time to start planning and giving a gorgeous makeover to an important place in your home — the kitchen.
- Green tones, which are inspired by nature, assist to bring in a sense of serenity, alleviate tension, and encourage peace. Helix Pistachio mosaic tiles are an excellent choice for kitchen wall decor. These lovely kitchen tiles quickly improve the overall appearance of your area, ensuring you appreciate your time spent here.
- The dark green color of the Helix Olive mosaic tiles complements a variety of kitchen furnishings while bringing liveliness to the decor. These designer kitchen tiles are ideal for creating attractive backsplashes in a modern or contemporary kitchen.
- The most important feature of a warm and welcoming house is a convivial kitchen ambiance. Our Blossom mosaic tiles are the finest option for kitchen tile ideas that offer festive accents while remaining traditional. Black and white tiles with floral motifs, as seen here, complement the all-black kitchen unit.
- Helix Blend tiles are fantastic modular kitchen wall tiles because of their excellent design that catches your attention right away. These stain-resistant, easy-to-clean tiles break up the monotony of an all-wood kitchen unit. With these stunning kitchen tiles and backsplashes, you can give your kitchen a dramatic facelift and bring optimism this holiday season.
Healthy Homes with its expert and experienced technical team can assess and repair external walls. Give us a call today on 1800-419-4647.